directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [SEDA] Current Progress
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:57:50 GMT
Hi,

I want to let you know that I'm adding UDP support and its test cases
which includes discard and echo protocols, and this task is almost
done.

Here is a few important changes made today:

1. I changed the method signature of EventRouter.subscribe/unsubscribe
because I replaced event type parameter into EventTypeFilter event
filter.  I think this looks better, so I changed so.

2. ClientKeyTypeFilter is added to let TCP-managers receive only TCP
events and the same for UDP-managers.

Please note this subscriber/publisher model can change into stream
hierarchy model which closely resembles that of ACE.  I'm not going to
move right now because of ApacheCon demo, I believe it will be done in
a very near future.

Currently there are only TCP echo and discard protocol test cases for
now, but I expect UDP test cases will also be added soon.

I hope this message helps you to catch up the recent changes on SEDA. :)

Cheers,
Trustin Lee
--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit