directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: compile error (Missing JavaSchema.java, others...)
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:49:38 GMT
No worries these are ok warning.  Do me a favor and svn up your code.  I
figure until I apply the patch (which I had a couple problems with)
you're using jdk1.4 for now.  But after the svn up just remove your
entire ~/.maven directory.  I think you might have some stale stuff in
there.  Trustin just built fine and had this same problem - it cleared
up after blowing away ~/.maven.

Let me know if this works out.
Alex