directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [scm] Maven bug in 1.0.1 will break build
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 02:51:48 GMT
Hi all,

I avoided hitting a maven bug where inheritance of
from parents with POM inheritence is failing.  This causes the build to
fail because the maven.remote.repo property with the URL is not inherited and that's where
we keep our non-public dependencies.

So there are two options here:

1). revert back to 1.0
2). put the maven.remote.repo property into your

I advise doing #1 because well 1.0.1 does not have many bug fixes
relavent to this project and this bug

which is the one described above is well worse than the others that have
been fixed.  Plus copying your stuff to is a work
around that might introduce other problems.  I recommend just reverting
back to 1.0.  When this is fixed in 1.0.2 as Brett told me it will we
can jump to 1.0.2.

View raw message