directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven build error for directory-naming core
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:49:02 GMT
Nope, and I don't think they can be in svn either.

The only thing would be for Maven to recognise them and give a more
elaborate help message. At the worst, we could script this into the
directory build.

I was actually thinking of reopening this discussion we had a long time
back of the structure of naming to see if it might be more appropriate
to have factory split into:
naming-factory-datasource
naming-factory-mail
naming-config (the digester loader, or a commons-configuration loader)

This would mean you could be more specific about which dependencies you
need, though I'm not sure if datasource/mail needs to be that fine grained?
In any case, the ones with sun dependencies could be omitted by default
and it would still work, I think.

Cheers,
Brett