directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Help IDEs ignore items that are not tests
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:01:33 GMT
first patch

(I will do these until I am included in the SVN group....)

This is a very minor and safe change.  The ProtocolTestCase is not
intended to be run directly as a testcase, but instead is intended to be
extended.  I made it abstract to make sure that IDEs like IDEA don't
automatically pick it up because it extends TestCase and it is not
abstract.

--

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,