directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Maven build error for directory-naming core
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:43:33 GMT
The core looks good Brett.   I think the changes were fine.

On a side note I noticed the  factories project which is unrelated to
these changes seems to have issues with the following missing deps:

jta-spec-1.0.1.jar
javamail-1.2.jar

However I think this cannot be put up in ibiblio because of SUN
licensing.  There is nothing we can do about this right?

Alex