directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Working with SEDA
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:28:09 GMT
The Maven build structure could definitely be improved, but I do have some
questions about getting up to speed.  When I build SEDA through Maven,
things build OK even though some of the tests fail.  However, when I use
the IDEA project file generated by Maven I can't build anything.  It
complains
about not finding the org.apache.common.codec.* packages.  Now it appears
that that is in Snickers?

Lastly, there are two SEDA items: one in branches and one in trunk.  Which
is the one being used right now?

If it is the one in trunk then I have issues with my whole build
environment.
If we have a step by step process, that would make it a bit easier.

--

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,