directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: To release or not to release?
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:23:24 GMT
Martin Wegner wrote:

>As someone who is anxiously waiting for any release of this project, I am
>all for the pushing of something so that us folks who only work with
>binary releases can contribute/provide feedback.  Go for it!

Good to see some lurkers out there interested in the project.  Let us
know what we can do to make life easier for you.  Community is very
important to us here.

For example are you interested in a single jar for the JNDI Eve
provider?  Is there something we can be doing in terms of the site docs
to make the project more navigable?

Anything is something good and we're listening.  Thanks for posting.

-Alex