directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:36:58 GMT
Tencé, Vincent wrote:

>You're right we discussed setting up these subprojects documentation some
>time ago:
>
>http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=directory-dev@incubator.
>apache.org&msgId=1908590
>
>Hooks are already in svn since that time. I'd say give it a try and I'm here
>to help. As we update sitedocs, we can start adding information to the wiki
>to describe the process.
>
>If I remember correctly there's also some changes to the documentation that
>have been in svn for a long time (like putting the disclaimer after the What
>is It section on the main page) but not yet published.
>
>We should also consider updating the news page of all web sites at least
>every month, WDYT?

Yeah good call.  It's looking pretty lame at this point.  It looks like
very little has been done here.  The perspective user community will
think the project is dead unless they are subscribed to lists.  Good
call Vince.  We all need to get more dilligent.

For now I just want to make sure that all active committers know how
they can update this stuff so they can do it as things progress instead
on their front.

Alex