directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:16:27 GMT
Hi folks,

We need to get some site documentation up for these sub-projects because
they're real and good projects worth the exposure.  Right now people
getting to our site don't see a thing about them.  It's as if they do
not exist.

I could do this within minutes myself but I don't want to be the only
person doing house keeping here.  I'm looking for others to step up to
the plate on this and other matters.

Vincent might have volunteered to help project leads with this stuff.
Sorry Vince if I'm mistaken :). Also I think we may have removed the
'howto build the site' documentation from the main website.  Can we get
this info in front of guys like Enrique and Trustin.  Were we going to
putting the xdocs into a wiki or something like that?  I just forgot it
was so long ago.

Alex