directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: To release or not to release?
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:08:56 GMT
Release early, release often.

Its best to find where the practical wrinkles are rather than guessing.
Making regular
releases will force the team to make that process as smooth as possible.

--

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,