directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Any tutorial on LDAP?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:04:16 GMT
Ooops those links were cut and pasted from my safari account.  You can't
really access them unless you have an account there.  If not you can
find the book on amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/020178792X/103-1043364-0473401?v=glance

We should see if we can get Safari to donate accounts to ASF.  I should
look into that through the proper channels of course.