directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [seda] Coding standards and commit 56039 (by Trustin)
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 22:29:36 GMT
[ ] Jakarta standards
[ ] SUN Java recommended standards (might be the same as Jakarta)
[ ] Alex's coding standards
[ ] Geronimo coding standards
[X] mx4j standards but use 4 spaces instead of 3 for tabs
[ ] invent our own

I like the way mx4j doesn't wrap lines.  I always thought wrapping at 80
char or whatever was one of those legacy leftovers, too.

-enrique