directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: compile error (Missing JavaSchema.java, others...)
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:22:10 GMT
On November 30, 2004 11:12 pm, Mark Swanson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please help me run maven in a way that prevents Maven from running tests -
> is that possible?
>
> (Or, please check in the missing files? Or are these generated from antlr?
> - no other compile errors happened. I even tried 'maven clean' first..)

Just a thought: I see warnings:
    [echo] Compiling
to /mnt/hda3/mswanson/src/eve/jndi-provider/target/classes
warning couldn't find aspectjrt.jar on classpath, checked:

Plugin 'maven-deploy-plugin' in project 'Eve JNDI Provider' is not available

Plugin 'maven-deploy-plugin' in project 'Eve SEDA Protocol Provider' is not
available

Plugin 'maven-deploy-plugin' in project 'maven-eve-plugin' is not available
Plugin 'maven-deploy-plugin' in project 'maven-eve-plugin' is not available

Plugin 'maven-deploy-plugin' in project 'Eve Shared' is not available

So, maybe that gives some indication...

Thanks.

--
Free SyncML-capable J2ME & J2SE replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/