directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Embedding Eve Was: To release or not to release?
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:25:09 GMT
> I want a JNDI server which gets its data from commons-config; and not just
> use the JndiConfiguration part of commons-config (which I really need to
> learn more about).

Sorry, I remember you mentioning this in the past. I had it back-to-front.

So would replacing XmlConfigurator in directory-naming with
commons-configuration suite your needs? Seems like a good idea to me, as it
could continue to read the current configuration files as well.

Or do you want more than an in-memory provider, and need Eve itself to do this?

- Brett