directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [eve] Integration plans
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:49:47 GMT
Yes, I can do it.  I'll be pretty busy with applying the graduate
course, so I'll start from friday.

I think 1w will be enough for me because it is fairly easy.  But, in
case of unexpected situation, I need you to repond fast enough for my
e-mails and issues.

Cheers,
Trustin Lee

--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit