directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enrique.rodrig...@25oz.com>
Subject Re: [eve] Integration plans
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:08:15 GMT
Shouldn't be a problem, was planning on this anyway, hence my
krb5-kdc.schema request.  I have deps on both SEDA/UDP and Eve backend,
so the earlier there are cuts of both, the better for me.

Given how long you (Alex) and Trustin think you need, would it be
helpful to start getting Kerberos fitted into the existing SEDA and/or
to continue down the path of using JNDI against OpenLDAP, and switching,
as we once discussed?  Or, are both close enough I can sit tight for a
week or two and just keep honing what I've got (I need to refactor
configuration to make it more flexible, regardless of JNDI)?

-enrique