directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [eve] Integration plans
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:39:01 GMT
Hi,

For the upcoming ApacheCon we're trying to get a version of Eve up and
running in SEDA with Kerberos.  Namely Trustin, Enrique and I have some
work to do that needs to be integrated before we're there.  Here's the
current plan:

Trustin:
    1). add UDP support to SEDA before radically changing it
Enrique:
    1). finalize Kerberos provider for SEDA for both UDP and TCP based
operations
    2). complete LDAP based backend for Kerberos
Alex:
    1). finish LDAP provider for SEDA
    2). finish Eve backend JNDI provider

By finish we're taking about getting something operational enough so we
can demo it.  Over the next few months we can iron out all the minor
details.

Now I'mk thinking we need to finish these tasks by the end of this month
so we have a week or two for the integration work.  That means we got a
couple weeks max to finish.  WDYT?  Is this possible?

Cheers,
Alex