directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: XMLBeans Based Configuration
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:33:31 GMT
Cetin,

Your description of the problem, tool synopsis, and possible solutions
for it are excellent.  I like your approach ;) and  I like idea #3 very
much.   It sounds perfect to me now having encountered some issues with
XMLBeans 1.  The next version might address these issues with the
extension mechanism but we're not going to see that in prod use soon.
So go for it and let me know what I can do to help you out.

Cheers,
Alex