Hi,

Just want to let everyone know that Alex have finally put me to work.... :o)

I am digging into the backend, sitting in the sandbox/trunk/sandbox1, and will structure it up, and remove the inherent avalon dependency and provide wrappers for standalone server usage, and Merlin embedding.

Expect some rapid commits once the karma is settled, if ever...

Who am I ??  An obstinate committer over at Avalon, trying to push Merlin and the entire Component Oriented approach into the next level. Alex have convinced me to help out on Directory as well, and I will hopefully be more useful beyond the Avalon expertise somewhere in the future. Otherwise, I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with my Indonesian wife and 5 month old (malaysian) son. I enjoy a beer in good friends company and deep-sea fishing when enough time presents itself.

Cheers
Niclas