directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome on board!
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:06:54 GMT
I appreciate the decision of the directory team, and I hope that I can
contribute to the projects as much as possible.

I'll send ICLA as soon as possible, but it is a big vacation in Korea
now, so I expect it will be faxed two or three days later.

--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit