directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject A patch for extensible ListenerConfig
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 04:32:13 GMT
I made a patch that allows ListenerConfig works for three possible
transports: TCP, UDP, and intra-JVM pipe.

ListenerConfig is not an interface anymore and provides a getter for
ListenerAddress.

ListenerAddress also became extensible, and subclassed to
SocketListenerAddress and PipeListenerAddress.

the prefix of DefaultInputManager and DefaultListenerManager is
changed to 'TCP' and I'll implement UDP support wtarting with 'UDP'
prefix.

All critics are welcome!

--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit