directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Nice to meet you
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:24:37 GMT
Hello.  I'm Trustin Lee, the developer of Netty 2.

I'm 23 years old Java developer who works for Arreo Communications,
Inc, one of the biggest SMS (Short Message Service) service provider
in South Korea.  I was a team lead of distributed messaging platform
and SMS gateway project.  Since 1989, my hobby was programming and it
still is.  I started to develop open source applications since about 2
years ago, but I didn't have any partner to share skills and visions
around me because there is no active open source project community in
South Korea.

And I received an e-mail from Alex about a week ago, and got to know
that there is a framework in progress that is very similar to mine.  I
believe gathering the power of individuals together is very important,
so I decided to contribute my experience which was gained from Netty2
to Apache SEDA project.  Alex and I exchanged ideas about the
architecture and the roadmap for SEDA, and both of us hope that those
ideas could be discussed on and be realized here if appropriate.

Thank you for reading, and let's go forward! :)

--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit