directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Eve integration with Geronimo
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:43:46 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>>Alex Karasulu is working on it.  I suspect that it will be
>>completed soon.  Alex?
>

> Small matter of something called a hurricane has Alex off-line at the
> moment.

He's got some time before it hits land, but I completely understand.

I was supporting the Crisis task force last night as Hurricane Ivan
railed through Grenada and headed toward Jamaica and the Caymans.
So far no confirmed fatalities, and all American citizens accounted
for are without serious injuries.  (Sorry, but the Department of State
doesn't track non-American citizens).

I know its WOT, but it was fresh in my mind.  Let Ivan pass, I expect
Alex to be OK.

                 - Rich Cook