directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: stub compiler status?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Mitchell,

Sorry this cryptic JIRA is my doing plus you are right about it being on the wrong component.
 It's primarily a runtime task.  Alan had branched the code to the runtime and improved it
significantly for performance: he did away with some buffer copying and made it so there is
no buffer allocation during decoding.  I don't know if he plans to merge this back since it
has been some time since the branch.  This however should not effect Alan's progress on the
stub compiler which seems to be what you're most interested in.  Alan perhaps you can elaborate
on this more than I.

For the record I've updated the JIRA to reference the correct proj component.

Thanks for the heads up!
Alex