directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: LDAP Schema Parser
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:01:02 GMT

If you try something like Syntaxes first you might be better off.  As
per our off list conversation I sent an email to this fellow here to see
if you would be interested in working with us:

So if you start on the opposite side and meet in the middle this is
best.  Otherwise you may be reproducing work.  In which case we can
merge things but why do that if we don't have to.
What do you think?