directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [eve] anyone interested in working on backend?
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:31:03 GMT

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 04:09, Cetin Karakus wrote:
> hi alex,
> i am willing to undertake this task.
> I would choose the task related with parser generation  but i prefer this one
> because it seems more viable for me as a first task.

Hey this is great.  We can start talkin about this in some more detail.
Perhaps in the meantime you can get familiar with XMLBeans usage.  Also
another important tangential aspect it the Maven plugin for XMLBeans.  I
know one exists I think David Jenks created it or is using it
extensively.  You might want to ask about this on the users@maven.a.o
list.

Let me know how it goes.  Talk to you soon.
Alex