directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [eve] anyone interested in working on backend?
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:34:40 GMT
Hi,

As I'm going through the backend I realized that some of the work can be
partitioned and done in parallel.  Namely the are a number of components
that will store configuration information in XML.  One of the things I
want to do is build a harness for the backend.  I'm planning on using
XMLBeans in the harness to generate implementations of various schema
objects from an XML representation.

Is anyone interested in handling the XMLBeans based configuration in the
harness?

Off list a few folks like Serdar asked what they can work on.  I think
this is a great opportunity to start digging in somewhere if you're
interested.

Alex