directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Is there any code convention for Directory project?
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:44:46 GMT
On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 10:44, Trustin Lee wrote:
> It would be nice if I could get a code style scheme file for IntelliJ
> IDEA, so that I can write a patch conforms to the team code style.

Trust that's a great question.  I don't think there is an official one.
Personally I like my own coding style :-) but that changes every now and
then.  I'm schitzo I guess.  I'll whip together a IntelliJ scheme file
if I can figure it out and post it in a lil bit.

Thanks for being contientious enough to even ask that question.

Alex