directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: 'maven idea' does not download codec-stateful
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:38:52 GMT
The maven remote repo list in the maven project.properties files lists
the following servers:

maven.repo.remote=http://cvs.apache.org/repository,
http://ibiblio.org/maven

It used to list more but I removed the others.

If you can't get the SNAPSHOT to come down you can download it from
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/.  You can also build it by checking
out the snickers project and doing a jar:install in the code-stateful
directory of the trunk.

Hope this helps.  If you still have problems I'll try to stay up late
and you can meet me on IRC or IM to trouble shoot this further.

Alex