directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [seda] API & IMPL project/jar consolidation
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:50:04 GMT

You seem to have missed my point.

I'm saying that you *are* making a mistake and that in the process you
are opening a security hole in your implementation.  Putting in a demo
class with logging does not require exposure of commons-logging (just
throw in a package protected console logger and you will eliminate the
api pollution and close a security hole at the same time).

As to POJOs in APIs, that's another subject altogether.

Cheers, Steve,