directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [naming] Inquiring about status
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 04:24:02 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Is there anything left to get the code to a point so
> others can readily use it.  Perhaps use it over at
> Geronimo, on Tomcat or elsewhere like in commons
> configuration?

The Jakarta Commons Configuration folks wanted to know if it was ready for a
Release.  Considering the origin of the code, and the fact that we've
already released it as part of Tomcat before relocating it, I'd suggest that
the Incubator PMC would be willing to allow a Release of that code, if it is
ready.

We should also see if there have been any changes to the code in Tomcat.
Ideally, Tomcat should get the code from us, and contribute changes back.

	--- Noel