directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Status
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:15:44 GMT
Hey Wes,

> I got the trunk to compile clean.

Great!

> branches is complaining about missing classses, so it is not compiling.

No worries with the branches Wes.  Sorry about the distraction which is my fault.  I need
to cleanup the mess.  Some of the branch code may be abandoned, experimental, or a work in
progress.  So please just disregard it.

> Alex, if you could jump start me in the right direction...  Perhaps a phone call is in
order.

Sure I'm at your disposal but let's keep the conversation open and on this list in case other
lurkers can benefit from it.  If we get stuck as a last resort we can always use another means.
 But we should try to the best of our ability to be list oriented because we can always historically
reference these conversations and hopefully enlighten other onlookers. We need to get into
this practice to really build out this community.

With that said, what other problems are you encountering?  We had spoken about serializing
some of the PDU's and their respective stubs for the tests so we do not have to have test
cases depending directly on the Snacc4J runtime jar.  What do you think about the approach?

Alex