directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Wes McKean" <wmck...@logictrends.com>
Subject Progress
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:47:26 GMT
I've managed to get my password issues straightend out.  I've done a commit.  I've updated
my local machine with the source code.  I've looked at the JIRA issue.  Here's what I need
now:

1.  I need to compile Snickers.  How do I do that?
2.  I need an answer to the following question:

I need to replace the dependancies in the test code with our PDUs, which is fine.  We can
do the encode/decode checks and make sure they all come out with out stuff, but how do we
check interoperability with other libraries, say Sun, Netscape, and Novell SDKs without creating
a third party dependancy?

Wes