directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [LDAP][Snickers] Snickers LDAP Provider is Complete
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:44:19 GMT
Guys,

Last night I finished off the Snickers based LDAP Message provider which
is responsible for transforming LDAP message stubs to and from BER
encoded ASN.1 PDU's.  That's a mouth full eh.  I also have the 0.1 eve
branches retrofitted and running on this now.  Eve in the trunk is also
using it too.

So the Snacc4J IP issue is not more in the core server product but we do
still have test cases in Snickers that use Snacc4J to test the correct
operation of Snickers.  So this is something I'll leave up to Wes who's
trying to get up to speed to do.

Regards,
Alex