directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Jira Question
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 02:49:48 GMT
Hey Jeff,

You should be able to assign it I would think.  You should see a banner
for the operations you can perform on the JIRA page for

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRLDAP-11

The menu should be in about the middle of the left hand side.
The should be an 'assign' item right under the operations menu.  If you
don't see this let me know we need to alter your permissions or
something with the JIRA.

BTW if you want me to walk you through it I'm on IRC right now.

Bye,
Alex