The parser from Viverk Gupta only supports ASN.1:1994... I think that this one is older... so I suggest to not to use it...
Why do not use my parser ? It supports ASN.1:2002... the last version of ASN.1... ?

Regards, Rui

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan D. Cabrera
To: Vivek Gupta
Cc: Apache Directory Developers List
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 1:28 AM
Subject: ASN1 ANTLR file

On the ANTLR web site, http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list, there is a contribution of an ASN1 parser. http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1068589793853/ASN1_grammar.zip.  It has your name but, there is no email contact.  Did you contribute this parser?

If it is you, what is the licensing on your parser?  We would like to use your ASN1 parser for our Apache Directory project and hope that it is compatible with Apache Software Foundation licensing guidelines, http://www.apache.org/licenses.

Regards,

Alan Cabrera