directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [snickers] moving old snacc test code to LDAPd at sf.net
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:11:46 GMT
> I intend to push all the test code for snickers that uses snacc4j into
> the LDAPd sf.net CVS repo.  We cannot keep this code here within the ASF
> due to IP issues with Snacc4j.

Hmmm ... this is test code that uses Snacc4j?  Not part of the product, just
part of our test kit?  I don't think it needs to be removed.  And I assume
that when we have snickers working, this code will be removed, beause it
will have been replaced by a snickers equivalent as necessary.  Is that what
you meant by

> The same test code will be refitted to use Snacc4j generate
                                             ^^^^^^^ snickers?
> test PDU's here at the ASF.

	--- Noel