directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tence, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [sitedocs] Reworking the docs
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:00:29 GMT
Do we want to generate the maven project documentation (where project info
and project reports are located) for the master site or only for the
sub-projects sites?

If we specify in the sitedocs site properties:
maven.xdoc.includeProjectDocumentation = no

then subprojects by default won't include the project documentation, unless
they redefine the property:
maven.xdoc.includeProjectDocumentation = yes

- Vincent