directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tence, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [sitedocs] Reworking the docs
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 19:40:39 GMT
> 1. Should we still be using a sitedocs subproject or should
> we move the
> xdocs to the top-level directory project?

Atm I favor going on with the sitedocs projects.

> 2. Do we still need the sitedocs/trunk/xdocs/subprojects dir?

Yep. It will generate the sub-projects overview page as it is now. By
changing
the maven.multiproject.aggregateDir property to subprojects/ we have the
same behaviour
as before: the sub-projects docs are copied in the /subprojects sub-dir.
This means when a sub-project
generates its own doc, we need to remove the default page from
subprojects/xxx/

> 3. What happens when subprojects in turn contains subprojects
> with xdocs
> (I know eve does)?

Don't know yet. Will be experimenting with that now.

> 5. Is there any requirement in the subprojects project.xml
> file for the
> multiproject:site goal to work?

Apart from specifying an <artifactId> element, I don't think so.

- Vincent