directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Rui Maranhao" <...@obando.org>
Subject Snickers Project
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:12:10 GMT
Hi all,

   My name is Rui Maranhão and I am a portuguese student currently in the
5th year of my graduated course (Systems Engeneering and Computer
Science - University of Minho).
   At this moment, I am working on my last assignment to get graduated and
one of the steps of my assignment is to do an ASN.1 compiler to read
PER files where afterwards I will make some measurements with the data
encoded on those files.
   When I saw 'Snickers' webpage, I thought a nice idea to send and email
to snickers team. Alex encouraged me to send an email with my ideas to
this list.

   At this moment, I have my antlr grammar file completed (at least, I
guess :)). Alan Cabrera, do u want to check out my grammar and see if
it can help you ?

   It is a plager to be participating on this project and and will do my
best to help you guys. I hope that you can also help me when I need it.

Cheers,
Rui