directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web site ready - give it a try
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:54:24 GMT

Tence, Vincent wrote:
> What names are you referring to? Sub-projects code name I assume? You
> would
> rather see:
 >
 > - Directory Server
 > - Security Framework
 > - Common
 >
 > Correct?

Even simpler, just one name but more meaningful.

Instead of:

    Eve   |  RMS  |  LDAP  |  Naming  |  Janus  |  Snickers

Something like (I hope they make sense):

   Server | Embed | Common | Naming | Security | Codec

Server = Apache Directory Server
Embed  = Apache Directory Embedded Package
Server = Apache Directory Server
Server = Apache Directory Server
Server = Apache Directory Server

             - verba volant, scripta manent -