directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web site ready - give it a try
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:33:49 GMT

Vincent Tence wrote:

> It's up and running. Enjoy :-)

Well done guys, a good website is important for a project.

Just a few notes:

1 - I'd move the "Incubator disclaimer" below the "What is it" section
     [1];

2 - Maybe this [2] logo is a bit better; if you need it of different
     size or flavor just say so;

3 - To a newbie all those fantasy names are really just complication;
     I'd personally prefer that they are changed to describe what they
     contain, and leave fantasy for codenames you can use internally
     to specify releases.

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/directory/
[2]http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/#Directory-directory

             - verba volant, scripta manent -