directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [eve] FYI Abandoning changes to consolidation branch
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 17:10:43 GMT

Alex:

I'm starting on some stuff to read in the project.xml definition to
create a consolidated dependency index from which I can automatically
generate Merlin block definitions.  With that in place the merlin unit
test block definitions will auto sync with any changes to the
project.xml. Will post more info as thing progress.

Steve.