directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@pyxis-tech.com>
Subject Re: [sitedocs] Reworking the docs
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 03:12:04 GMT
Vincent Tence wrote:

> I've been trying to build the website using the multiproject goal for
> the last 2 hours without success. I'm giving up.

Sorry about that. I was getting depressed :-).

The generation fails at the end when trying to copy subprojects web
sites to aggregate site. It tries to create a directory named
directory:null.

For example when generating the docs from the sitedocs/trunk dir with
the following properties:
maven.multiproject.basedir = ${basedir}/../..
maven.multiproject.includes = janus/trunk/project.xml

I commented out the custom site postGoals in janus maven.xml and the
maven.xdocs.xxx properties. I also removed the
sitedocs/trunk/xdocs/subprojects/janus/* files so that the generated
suproject web site is included instead. I am unsure about what to do
with the sitedocs/trunk/xdocs/subprojects/ dir when using the
multiproject:site goal. Is it still required or is it getting in the way?