directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@pyxis-tech.com>
Subject Re: [sitedocs] Reworking the docs
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 02:39:27 GMT
I've been trying to build the website using the multiproject goal for
the last 2 hours without success. I'm giving up.

I have some questions regarding the multiproject plugin:

1. Should we still be using a sitedocs subproject or should we move the
xdocs to the top-level directory project?

2. Do we still need the sitedocs/trunk/xdocs/subprojects dir?

3. What happens when subprojects in turn contains subprojects with xdocs
(I know eve does)?

4. I understood we should get rid of our .jsl template and custom site
post goals. Is that correct?

5. Is there any requirement in the subprojects project.xml file for the
multiproject:site goal to work?

Thanks,
Vincent