directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ldap][clients] Jeff's testing framework
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:13:56 GMT
Jeff,

About 9 months ago you spoke about building a protocol testing framework
for LDAP servers so we can test Eve and compare the results against a
server like iPlanet.  I think we also spoke about a stress testing and a
performance suite as well.  I will be needing this soon since I'm almost
done with my first try at Snickers.  Do you think you can have it ready
for me in a couple of weeks?

Also if you still intend to work on it could you put it into JIRA so I
can track your progress as well to cordinate my efforts. If you don't
have the time to work on it I understand just let me know and I'll
assign a task to myself.

Cheers,
Alex