directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Working my Way Back In
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:50:33 GMT
Hey Wes,

You might want to post the need for a passwd reset on the
infrastructure@a.o address.  Then we can start checking out your SVN
setup after you have confirmed you can login etc.  I think there is an
svnpasswd program you need to execute on minotour after you ssh into
her.  Let me know when you reset your password.

Alex

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 14:50, Wes McKean wrote:
> Hi Guys:
>
> Things have slowed down for me a bit, and I wish to work my way back into the development
effort.  Here is the list of things I need to get done, and I am soliciting help from existing
Directory/ASF members.