directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Web site ready - give it a try
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:30:35 GMT
On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 20:24, Vincent Tence wrote:
> I have committed the new version of the web site in svn. While I'll be
> double checking everything works ok, it would be cool if someone could
> grab the latest version and build it to provide some feedback. When

Doing so now the build of the site went well.  Wow site looks great with
multiproject.

> everybody is satisfied, I will publish the new site.

I just went through all the pages.  Most excellent.  You have my +1 to
deploy!

Just in case perhaps one other person should take another look and +1 it
to deploy in case both you and I missed something.

Thanks for groking this - I know it was a PITA for ya.

Alex