directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [sitedocs] Reworking the docs
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:40:41 GMT
On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 16:00, Tence, Vincent wrote:
> Do we want to generate the maven project documentation (where project info
> and project reports are located) for the master site or only for the
> sub-projects sites?

Hmm I don't know which would be best.  Could we play and see what works
better.  We do need some whay to show things like API's and xref docs
and so on.

> If we specify in the sitedocs site properties:
> maven.xdoc.includeProjectDocumentation = no
>
> then subprojects by default won't include the project documentation, unless
> they redefine the property:
> maven.xdoc.includeProjectDocumentation = yes

Vince you seem to be all over this stuff.  You can make the decisions
since you've taken it on.  Whatever approach you want to take is fine
with me.  And certainly feel free to ask for our opinions.  Let me know
where I can help out as well.

Alex